Mental Health and Well-Being
Our Senior Mental Health Lead is Mrs Stephens.
Our First Aid Mental Health Lead is Mrs Evans.
Here are a few ways we support our pupils with mental health and well-being:
- Daily mindfulness/reflection session built into the school day
- Forest School Provision
- Have weekly Thrive sessions to support mental health and well-being
- Nurturing wrap around care provision
- Safe spaces for pupils to access when needed
- Support from external agencies where needed
- Weekly therapy dog provision
- Weekly boccia and curling sessions
- Weekly Talkabout interventions
- Social cooking club
- Yoga sessions
- Thrive Interventions (Talkabout)